We all want to be loved, and it can be challenging to find the right person. But what if you could manifest someone who is obsessed with you? That would certainly make dating a lot easier! Manifesting someone is possible, but it takes practice and patience. Here are some tips on how to manifest someone to be obsessed with you:
How to manifest someone to be obsessed with you?
- You can manifest someone to be obsessed with you.
- It takes practice and patience.
- You have to be willing to put in the work.
- You have to be willing to be open to the idea that it could happen (even if it seems unlikely or impossible).
- And most importantly, you have let go of your desire for control over the outcome of this process–because if you try too hard or focus too much on getting results, then what’s actually happening is likely going against what we want anyway!
Approach this with love
- Be patient with yourself and others, as manifesting can take time! If you’re not getting the results that you want after a few weeks or months of trying, don’t give up! The Universe is always working in your favour, even if it doesn’t feel like it at first glance.
- Love is the most powerful force in the universe–so if there’s anything that should be emphasized here, it’s this: do not give up on yourself or others because YOU are worth loving and being loved by someone else!
Ask yourself these questions:
So, let’s take a look at some of the questions you should ask yourself:
- What do I want from this relationship? This might seem obvious, but it’s important to know what your end goal is. Are you looking for someone who will make a great partner in life or just someone who can make you feel good about yourself? Do you want someone who shares your interests and values or do they just need to be attractive enough? Whatever your answers are, write them down so that they’re clear in your mind.
- Who am I going to be when I have this person? If there’s anything we’ve learned from our favorite rom-coms (or even real life), it’s that people change when they fall in love–sometimes dramatically so! While this may not always happen right away (or ever), it’s important that both parties understand what kind of person they’ll become when involved with each other before making any commitments beyond friendship or casual dating relationships respectively.
READ ALSO: How To Develop Creativity In Planning.
1. First, set an intention
The first step to manifesting someone to be obsessed with you is to create an intention. An intention is a statement of what you want, and it should be specific. For example: “I intend for my ideal partner to come into my life.” Or: “I intend for someone who loves me as much as I love them.”
In addition to setting your intention, it’s helpful if you also set a date by which time this person will appear in your life (or at least begin showing signs of being interested). This gives the universe something concrete on which it can work. The more specific and detailed your goal is when setting an intention, the better chance there will be for achieving it!
2. Find out what you want from the relationship
The first step to manifesting a relationship is understanding what you want from it. This might be easier said than done, but once you know exactly what kind of relationship would make you happy and fulfilled, then it’s time to focus on attracting that person into your life.
The best way to figure out what kind of person will make you happy is by thinking about what qualities they have that resonate with who YOU are as well as what their personality traits mean for YOUR relationship with them (more on this later).
Here are some questions that can help guide the process:
- What do I want from this person? Are there particular qualities or characteristics I’d like them to possess?
- How will this person fit into my life? Do we share common interests/hobbies/passions? How often will I see them on average per week/month/year? Where would we go together or hang out together most often if we were dating now?
READ ALSO: 13 Practical Ways For Manifesting Money.
3. What do you want from them?
Now that you know what you want, it’s time to get specific. What do you want from them? How would that make you feel? What kind of relationship do you want with them?
For example: I want my partner to give me their full attention when I’m talking to them and listening intently without interrupting me or changing the subject too often. I also want them not only hear what I’m saying but understand how important our conversations are for me and how much they mean to me as well as our relationship overall. In return, I will try my best not only listen carefully but also take their feelings into consideration when making decisions about our future together (or even just doing something simple like deciding where we’re going out for dinner).
4. Who are you going to be when you have this person?
Now that you’ve decided on the person, it’s time to ask yourself: Who are you going to be when this person is in your life?
The answer is simple. You will be happy and confident because they love and respect all of who you are.
This means treating them with kindness and respect, while at the same time allowing them their own space and freedom to be themselves. You’ll want a relationship that allows both partners room for growth and exploration without feeling suffocated or restricted by each other’s needs or desires.
5. What is your most attractive quality as a person?
The next step is to figure out what your most attractive quality is. This may be a little harder than it sounds, but it’s important that you’re honest with yourself.
What do you love about yourself? What are some of the things that make you feel good about yourself and others want to be around you? Can any of those qualities be used as tools for attracting someone into being obsessed with you?
6. How can you use that trait to attract someone into being obsessed with you?
- Be confident. When you’re confident, it’s easier for people to see your value and want to be around you. Confidence is attractive because it shows that you know who you are and what makes you unique–and that makes people curious about what else there is about you.
- Be playful. Playfulness can be a great way to get someone interested in getting to know more about what makes up your personality, even if he or she isn’t initially attracted by looks alone (which is often why we play games). The point here isn’t necessarily winning; rather, it’s having fun with someone else while also learning more about each other as individuals through shared experiences together over time.
7. Visualize the kind of person you want to attract
Visualize the kind of person you want to attract.
Now that you have a clear idea of what it is that you’re looking for, it’s time to start visualizing this person in your life. You can do this by imagining them in their ideal setting or situation. For example, if they were an actor/actress on Broadway, then imagine them onstage performing their part perfectly and receiving rave reviews from critics and audiences alike. Or if they were an author whose book was being sold at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide (or internationally), imagine them signing copies at one of these locations while many fans line up excitedly awaiting their turn with the author.
Visualize how happy this person would be if the two of you were together romantically or otherwise! Visualize how much fun it would be hanging out with this person because he/she loves doing all kinds of things just like YOU do! And most importantly: visualize yourself falling madly in love with this person because there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being attracted first before anything else happens.
8. Remove all doubt from your mind
A very important step to manifesting someone to be obsessed with you is to remove all doubt from your mind. Doubt is a sign of lack of faith, and if you want this person in your life then it’s important that you believe in yourself and trust the universe. If there is any doubt left over in your mind after doing this exercise then it could mean that there are some issues within yourself that need resolving before moving forward with the next steps.
9. Choose to be happy
You can’t control other people, but you can control your own happiness. If you are happy, you will attract the right person into your life. If you are not happy, no one else will make you happy. You have to decide what makes YOU feel good and go after it!
If someone doesn’t treat me with respect or love me how I want to be loved then why would I want them in my life? No matter how much money or power they have because none of those things will make me truly happy unless they come from someone who loves me unconditionally and accepts all parts of who I am including my flaws as well as my strengths!
READ ALSO: How Does The Brain Play Into Mindset?
10. Be available, but not desperate
So how do you strike the balance between being available and not seeming desperate?
- Don’t be the first to text or call. If he texts you, wait at least an hour before responding. If he calls, don’t pick up right away–if he leaves a voicemail message, listen to it later when you have time and privacy (not while driving). This will show him that you have other things going on in your life that are important enough not only for him not to interrupt but also for him not even know about it!
- Be available sometimes…but maybe not always. It’s okay if sometimes he sees that your phone has been turned off because maybe there was some important family stuff going on or something like that…but make sure those times aren’t too frequent because otherwise people might think “why hasn’t she responded yet?”
You can manifest someone to be obsessed with you
You can manifest someone to be obsessed with you.
- Use the law of attraction to your advantage. The law of attraction says that what you focus on, you will attract into your life. If you are constantly thinking about how much you want this person in your life, then it will happen!
- Be patient and open-minded. You may not get results right away but if you keep working at it, they will come!
- Be grateful for what you have now instead of wishing they were different or thinking “I wish I had more.” That isn’t going to help anything at all! Instead try being thankful for what is already working out in your favor instead; when we focus on gratitude instead of lack (or even worse–desperation), things start happening faster than we could ever imagine possible before now!
Manifesting someone obsessed with you is possible, but it takes practice and patience
If you want to manifest someone to be obsessed with you, the first thing to keep in mind is that it’s possible. You can do it! But just like any other skill or talent, it takes practice and patience.
You have to be patient and persistent if you want this kind of relationship with someone else. You also have to be willing to take risks–and yes, even make mistakes along the way. But don’t worry about those things too much because when we learn from our mistakes or get rejected by someone (which happens all the time), we become stronger people who are more prepared for success next time around!
Hopefully, this article has helped you to understand how to manifest someone to be obsessed with you. You can use the techniques we’ve discussed here to attract your ideal partner into your life or even just a good friend who will support you through thick and thin. The most important thing is that you remember not to rush things–take it slow, be patient and persistent in your efforts!